Add Company to Customer Support account

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Add Company to Customer Support account

L1 Bithead

Hi, 

does anyone know how to add a new company into your Customer Support Account? 

I already have an account with a client in it. I need to add another client, then I can register their PAs.

I can't find this information anywhere.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@WRibeiro,

You could attempt to open a support ticket for something like this, but I would personally recommend against it. It sounds like your an MSP of sorts; if that's true, you absolutely should not be using one account to manage all your client devices. Each client should get their own account.

That account could be one that you manage and that your a superuser of, but in case of seperation with the client it would be better to set this up right to begin with. This will allow you to leave a client without a lot of work, you simply promote one of their accounts and then remove your own. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!