Agg Interface Subinterfaces over multiple vsys

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Agg Interface Subinterfaces over multiple vsys

L4 Transporter

Hi,

I am working on multi-vsys (4) design with PA-7050 chassis. I would like to know if I can use aggregate interface over multiple vsys. I am thinking of using aggregate interface so that i can get link redundancy. The agg interface will have multiple sub-interfaces part of different vsys. Is it possible?

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

Yes it is possible check the screenshot. Test in 5k series box

chrome_2016-06-29_17-16-17.png

@pankaku - do you have multi-vsys enabled? I also checked it on PA-7050 but the default config too has a vsys associated for an interface. I was managed to get the sub-interfaces attached to different vsys however I could not get the base single/agg configured with no vsys. How did you do that?

Yes you can see the screenshot it is test on 5060 box.

@pankaku Can you please hit Edit for the interface and check the settings? Do you see no vsys under Agg interface? Here is what I see. Though the interface screen shows none for vsys, if you edit the interface it has vsys associated.agg-int.jpgagg-int 2.jpg

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!