Anyone know of an official PA supported equivalent to the Check Point Web Visualization Tool?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Anyone know of an official PA supported equivalent to the Check Point Web Visualization Tool?

L4 Transporter

See here for examples:

Exporting Check Point configuration from Security Management Server into readable format using Web V...

http://www.checkpoint.com/techsupport/downloads/docs/firewall1/r54/WebVisualizationTool.pdf

We're getting ready for audit season, and it would be really nice to have a neat HTML file to show the auditor, for sharing our firewall config. We've used the web visualization tool from Check Point in years past for this, and it works great. Is there an official equivalent in PA world?

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Hi...You can follow the steps described here to produce the security rules in Excel format: Importing rulebase into Excel using XML API

Hopefully that will help. Thanks.

Thanks, I've played around with the XML API Excel import method in the past, and the results weren't pretty, but I'll see if things have gotten better.

Check with your SE.

I once saw some excel thingy that could import rules from PA and display it in excel instead using columns (making it easier for auditing etc because you then could sort the lines etc).

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!