Aperture Incidents by User

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Aperture Incidents by User

L0 Member

Hello,

Is there a way in Palo Alto Aperture to selecture a user and see if there are any incidents Open, or Closed that user may have been part of?

According to the Admin Guides Step 4 there is, but I can only see info about the user, not actually see any incidents that users has had in the past. 

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/aperture/aperture-admin/assess-incidents/assess-new-incidents

Step 4 If you have administrative rights, you can also filter incidents associated with an end user (ExplorePeople) and then scan the Owned Items and Collaboration Items columns on the Internal Users or External Users list to identify users with a pattern of risky behavior. Click the value in this column to view more detailed information about the user, including the number of items owned and collaboration items. Click More Info to see a list of all usage information associated with the user.

I'm not sure what it means by "scan the Owned Items and Collaboration Items columns on the Internal Users or External Users list to identify users with a pattern of risky behavior" because I can't actually see all the assets there, only the number of assets.  Also,  some Users literally have Thousands of Assets, it would be VERY time consuming to click on all those assets and see any incidents that are associated with them. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You,

Carl

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!