Aperture License, Box Question, and Duplicate Security Control Rules for AWS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Aperture License, Box Question, and Duplicate Security Control Rules for AWS

L1 Bithead

I am supporting an Aperture account and when I go to Settings-> License Info, it says "The license information is being updated.".  It stays at that and never display any other detailed information.  Is this an issue or what might be causing this?

Secondly, we added Box and we're not seeing any alerts/incidents created for the Box instance so I am just wondering if it is even monitoring Box at all.  I did noticed that the "Governance for Box (Beta)" is off right now.  Should that be enbaled to start seeing activity for Box? The status for the Box app is "monitoring".

Lastly, we're see duplicate rules for AWS under Policy-> Security Control Rules and you will see two instances of the default rule, "AMI's not published in AWS" for example and it points to the same AWS instance that we have.

Thank you in advance for this,

Paula

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!