Application Submittal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Application Submittal

L4 Transporter

First, awesome service that they do here.  I submitted an application a few months ago and the first version made it in to a content release within a month or so.

I'm wondering though if the form we use to submit couldn't use an extra field for "Notes" or something.  The application I originally submitted had multiple parts, including a web part but also mobile apps that don't use the standard web interface.  The application they ended up adding was for the web portal only so I submitted again, this time linking directly to the mobility page on the vendor's site.

I've got two more applications I'm going to submit, this time for Axis cameras and for a DVR system Panasonic bought out.  My top 5 attackers and victims on my weekly reports are inevitably something having to do with these (the most recent is suspicous HTTP response) and I'm hoping this can be written in to the applications in some way to make it expected, if not unfortunate, behavoir.

If there was a notes text box I feel like it might allow us to add some context to the application request.

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@jsalmans,

That would be a nice feature to have. I'm not sure the proper way to actually make this sort of request though, as its not really a feature request that I would expect to get a FR #? 

@BPry

Agreed.  That's why I posted here first to see if it was something a number of others would like and also if anyone had any suggestions on how to submit it to PA if there was indeed interest.

• 2 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!