Authentication error Gprotect

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Authentication error Gprotect

L4 Transporter

Hi,

we have a cluster of PA5020 with PanOS 7.1.12. Yesterday we had a problem, the Global protect authentication was failing. So we failover the cluster and it worked again. Today this problem has happened again. Looking in bug we could be hitting this bug. So i would like to confirm if we are hitting this bug. How could we check "proxy memory". I saw this command to get proxy memory (debug dataplane pool statistics). 

We see several values relate to proxy, and we dont know the value maximum for proxy memory. What should we keep in mind to get proxy memory??????

bug.JPG

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

The linkorder at google changed ... anyway ... did you try this command:

show system setting ssl-decrypt memory

But upgrading is anyway a good idea 😉

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Any advice???

http://bfy.tw/HQZL

On the search result page it's the first link that will get you to the command to check proxy memory.

But to check exactly if you expetience this bug, you should open a TAC case.

That command is not for proxy memory. That command is to see dropped packet.

i think the only "place" to see something related to proxy memory is; debug dataplane pool statistics

Anyway we will upgrade in order to see how it goes

thanks a lot

The linkorder at google changed ... anyway ... did you try this command:

show system setting ssl-decrypt memory

But upgrading is anyway a good idea 😉

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!