Aws S3 application ??

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Aws S3 application ??

L2 Linker
Hi.
How can i permit trusted network to access S3 only?
I cant find an app for that.
5 REPLIES 5

Community Team Member

Hi @chens,

Is the following application the one you're looking for : 'amazon-cloud-drive-base' ?

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

I have tried that. But it still uses SSL app.

Community Team Member

Hi @chens,

It might just be one of those applications that require decryption in order to be identified correctly. 

Have you tried decrypting the traffic ?

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Hi @Kiwi

How should i do that? can you plz instruct me how?

Community Team Member

Hi @chens,

There are plenty of guides here on live that explain how to set up SSL decryption.

Here's one :

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Tutorials/How-to-Configure-SSL-Decryption/ta-p/65073

Here's a resource list on all sorts of SSL decryption topics :

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Management-Articles/SSL-decryption-resource-list/ta-p/70397

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

Cheers,
Kiwi

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!