CLI command for transceiver light levels

L1 Bithead

CLI command for transceiver light levels

What is the CLI command for viewing transceiver light levels? Palo Alto 7050

Highlighted
L7 Applicator

Re: CLI command for transceiver light levels

@mikeatt,

I'm not actually sure that this gives you the light levels, but the most detailed command that I've been able to find for individual interfaces is 'show system state filter-pretty sys.sx.py.stats' where X is the slot number and Y is the port number.  

L1 Bithead

Thanks for the reply. I have asked for someone to test the command you provided, but not sure how long it will take them. Will post when I know.

L1 Bithead

Still waiting on test of command

L1 Bithead

I was told by PA support that they do not have the feature and no plans to get it. So that means a physical dispatch is required to simply check light levels. Not good.

L7 Applicator

@mikeatt,

I would check with your SE if there is an active feature request to add this feature into PAN-OS. If there is post it here so that others can add their votes to it ;-) 

L0 Member

Hi All,

We are also having the same situation, however I have raised a ticket with PA support desk. Will update you if I get some positive feedback.

Regards

Binoj Savariyar

BS
L4 Transporter

It is good to have that feature as we will be using HSCI port on PA5220.

Hope PA will add this feature soon

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!