CLI listing of all Security Policies

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

CLI listing of all Security Policies

Not applicable

We are trying to reduce our unused Security Policies.  We created a custom report to show Security policies run in the past 30 days.

I would like a listing of all Security Policies and then remove the Policies that have not been run in 30 days.  I am trying to figure a CLI command to list all security Policies.  The custom report only shows policies executed, not policies that have not run(as expected)  Thanks in advance 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Hello Jshivly,

Try following command, it will display all policy in running configuration. It display used and unused policy.

admin@21-PA-2020> show running security-policy

For more information on unused policy refer following document. Let me know if that helps.

How to Identify Unused Policies on a Palo Alto Networks Device

Regards,

Hardik Shah

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L3 Networker

Try "show running security-policy".

L6 Presenter

Hello Jshivly,

Try following command, it will display all policy in running configuration. It display used and unused policy.

admin@21-PA-2020> show running security-policy

For more information on unused policy refer following document. Let me know if that helps.

How to Identify Unused Policies on a Palo Alto Networks Device

Regards,

Hardik Shah

Thanks for the answer and the link.........much appreciated.

Hi Jshively,

Feel free to ask me additional queries.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

got it and thanks for the reply, much appreciated....

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!