CNSE Review Guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

CNSE Review Guide

L3 Networker

Has anyone have any idea what kind of topic you will be asked? Want to start reviewing for this certification.

thanks

8 REPLIES 8

L2 Linker

I am also looking for the same.

Thanks

Enayat

Not applicable

Unfortunately, there isn't a study guide at this time.  The CNSE FAQ (http://education.paloaltonetworks.com/datasheets/CNSE-FAQ.pdf) states the following.

How should I prepare for the exam?

The exam tests more than just “book knowledge” of the Palo Alto Networks technologies. A study guide does not currently exist. The best way to prepare for the exam is to take the Palo Alto Networks technical training courses and install and use Palo Alto Networks technologies in many different “real world” environments.

Best Regards,

Jared

Was hoping on what the community done to prepare for this test. I have read the pdf. Thanks for replying thou.

Anyone know of new study guide?

thanks.

Not applicable

I'm in the process of writing a guide, just for my own benefit, but maybe once complete, I can share with the community.  Right now, I'm studing for the CNSE. I've passed both the ACE 3.0 and 4.0 and have a study guide for these but not ready for publishing.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Anyone have a method to purchase a PA-200 for personal use/studying?

If anyone has taken the CNSE and/or have their own notes, please contact me and we can combine our research to develope a study guide and help each other pass the exam.

Hello ,

Not News about your study guide for CNSE?

regards,

Alex

Any chance you can send me your study guide?

thanks.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!