Captive Portal - NTLM without webform

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Captive Portal - NTLM without webform

Not applicable

Hi,

I have PA 5020 running PAN OS 5.0.5, I've got user identification working fine using an agent, however when users transition between the wired and wireless networks sometimes they lose internet access momentarily as the agent hasn't picked up a logon event yet for that network. I can resolve this issue by enabling Captive Portal and NTLM authentication. My understanding is, if NTLM fails, it will fall back to using a web-form to authenticate users. If my understanding is correct, is there a way to not fall back to the webform and just deny access?

1 REPLY 1

L6 Presenter

This will answer your question

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-1900

• 1 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!