Captive Portal force URL Redirect?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Captive Portal force URL Redirect?

L3 Networker

All,

We're currently using Captive Portal to present a terms page to our guest users which once they accept they're able to browse, etc. It's been asked if we can forcible redirect users to a particular URL once they accept our terms, but from what I can tell that doesn't really seem to be an option.

So, is this a feature request, or am I missing a nerdknob somewhere? :smileylaugh:

Thanks!

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

Hello steveo

I think, You can customize the captive portal authentication page but we do not support a redirection of the URL to a specific URL after authentication.

A similar discussion thread: Re: How to redirect to a specific URL after user authenticates successful from Captive Portal ( web-...

A feature request has been already submitted for this:

Description: Redirect authenticated Captive Portal users to a specific URL

FR ID: 1537

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hello steveo

I think, You can customize the captive portal authentication page but we do not support a redirection of the URL to a specific URL after authentication.

A similar discussion thread: Re: How to redirect to a specific URL after user authenticates successful from Captive Portal ( web-...

A feature request has been already submitted for this:

Description: Redirect authenticated Captive Portal users to a specific URL

FR ID: 1537

Thanks

Ahhhh.. That's what I thought..

I guess I'll upvote the FR! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!