Cisco ACI plug-in Synchronize Error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cisco ACI plug-in Synchronize Error

L4 Transporter

We have completed the installation and integration of the Cisco ACI plug-in to our panorama environment. We have found that on 2 of the 3 APIC clusters we are tied into for 3 different fabrics we get the following error on synchronization.

'State of ACI fabric is currently changing, unable to retrieve tags. Will try again next iteration." My only thought is a resource issue? The 1 fabric that is successful is considerably smaller the the 2 that are failing.

aci.jpg

Anyone else run into this and what was the resolution?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Gun-Slinger,

So the number of endpoints the ACI plugin can monitor depends on the memory allocated to Panorama. If you have 8GB you have a hard limit of 10,000; at 16GB you will be limited to 20,000. 

Thank you @BPry 

This is running on M600's with 32G of RAM

@Gun-Slinger,

think you'll actually still be limited to 16GB on your actual Panorama instance and still bound to that 20,000 endpoint limit. I would reach out to Support to verify though, because I'm having a hard time finding anything on it. 

Thanks I have a TAC case opened and will update this thread once I have something.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!