Cisco Systems VPN Adapter

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cisco Systems VPN Adapter

L2 Linker

Hi,

I see there is now support for Cisco Systems VPN Adaper however I am trying to figure out what exactly is supported am I now able to connect to the firewall via cisco IPSEC VPN from the Cisco VPN Client software or is this support for something else?

I ask as we have engineers that connect to many sites and global rotect is not geared this way.

Thanks,

16 REPLIES 16

Bump. Same problem here, PA-2050, version 4.1.9. I have tried all the suggestions in the forum, but connections from Android and Linux devices timeout after about an hour.

In the logs, I see this:

IPSec key installed. Installed SA: 65.183.159.2[4500]-24.218.166.37[4500] SPI:0x8CB61A86/0x73498191 lifetime 3300 Sec lifesize unlimited

followed by (surprise, surprise!) about 3300 seconds later.  😉

IKE phase-1 SA is expired SA: 65.183.159.2[4500]-24.218.166.37[4500] cookie:ffe6e33d5c27a2f5:6253cd787672d842.

This is really a shame, because the connection works flawlessly, but in our environment timing out and having to manually reconnect isn't going to fly.

Hi,

I tried everything you mentioned and I can connect using iOS with no problem. For the life of me, I can't get the Cisco VPN client to even connect, no response from peer. The one confusing me is the security policy rule you mentioned. Would it be from untrust to untrust as far as the zones since the interface IP is in the untrust zone?

• 16 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!