Commit failed with error "Have to specify one of source or Source-v6 address for netflow"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Commit failed with error "Have to specify one of source or Source-v6 address for netflow"

L0 Member

Hi Team,

I am trying to import a firewall for the first time to panorama. I have done many before this but the error this time is new. When I try to push config to firewall which I am trying to import, below message is showned for failure of commit.

Details:

• Have to specify one of source or source-v6 address for netflow.
  • Have to specify one of source or source-v6 address for radius.
  • Have to specify one of source or source-v6 address for snmp.
  • Configuration is invalid

In fact, I have valid IP netflow, radius and snmp configuration in the place with proper IP v4 IP address servers. I am currently on 7.1.9 PANoS version on both Panorama (M-500) and firewall (PA-3020) (which I am importing). I have recently upgraded the OS from 7.1.4 to 7.1.9.

Does any one of you have see this error? Anyone aware of a way to fix this?

Regards,

Mohan A

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi Mohan,

Wlecome to the PA community!

Regarding the issue with commit, please check the service routes (for NetFlow, Radius a& SNMP) configured on the target firewall vs. Panorama. Something should be amiss there. You can find the service routes under Device->Setup->Services.

Hope that helped.

Regards,

Anurag

================================================================
ACE 7.0, 8.0, PCNSE 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!