Configuration Log in Monitor not visible

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Configuration Log in Monitor not visible

L1 Bithead

PAN-OS 8.1.0

Problem: Configuration Log in Monitor does not show.

PA.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

While I do not run 8.1, I have seen this weirdness on previous versions. Try a different browser and/or clear all cookies and cache on the browser.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked that it is not related to the cookies and cache on the browser. The user with Dynamic Administrator Type of 'Superuser' cannot view that page. However the user with 'Custom Role based ' can view that page.

Thx.

Hello,

Have you tried a different browser? Also check the superuser profile and make sure it has access to everything.

Regards,

Hello,

Yes, I tried Chrome and Firefox with same result. The 'Superuser' profile is internal Device Role and not configurable. So I am using another user login with AuditAdmin roles to check it.

Regards

Simon

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!