Connect with the Community Team at Ignite

L4 Transporter

Connect with the Community Team at Ignite

Join the Community Team at Ignite!

We’ll be there looking forward to talking with you, getting your input, and telling about what’s ahead for the Live community. Meet team and connect with other community members to swap security stories, share best practices, and have some fun. We have a few special opportunities for members as well!

Get Your Free T-shirt
The first 100 community members to visit the Community booth get free T-shirts. For the lucky ones that get one, there is a special surprise opportunity included.

Monday Night Meetup with Food and Drinks
We have a limited number of seats available to join us and other community members Monday night for a special meetup including dinner and drinks. What's better that good food, cheer, and talking shop with other geeks?

This event is now full and registration is closed. Sorry for everyone who did not get in, but please take some time during Ignite 2015 and stop by the Community booth to get a Free Community shirt and a chance to win an Apple Watch!

RetiredOnMars
Not applicable

Re: Connect with the Community Team at Ignite

Count me in for dinner and drinks!

Community Team Member

I am going to be there. Look forward to meeting the community and sharing our experiences and enjoying the good food.

Stay Secure,
Joe
End of line
L4 Transporter

Count me in.

bob

L1 Bithead

I'll be there! Any idea on time?

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Hi Antwoinne,

We will have drinks at 8:30 and dinner at 9. Glad you can make it!

Cheers,

Emma

L3 Networker

is there a calendar invite available?  by replying to this message is that considered signing up?

L0 Member

Count me in as well!

Not applicable

I will be there as well. Where is it scheduled to happen?

sev
L1 Bithead

+1

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!