General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
General Topics
Post a discussion here if you have general questions regarding configuration and troubleshooting for Palo Alto Networks products. Use this forum to collaborate with like-minded security professionals to improve your security posture.
About General Topics

Discussions

Threat Vector, a Unit 42 Podcast, is Now on LIVEcommunity!

We have some exciting community news to share: Threat Vector, a Unit 42 podcast, is now on LIVEcommunity!

Threat Vector is your compass in the world of cyberthreats. Listen to this biweekly podcast to learn about unique threat intelligence, cutting

jforsythe by Community Team Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Join the Fuel User Spark Event on March 19: Dealing with Threats !

Join us at the Fuel User Group Spark Event on March 19!

Get ready to ignite your cybersecurity knowledge and connect with industry experts at our upcoming Spark event hosted by the Fuel User Group. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just

kiwi_0-1709893724672.jpeg
kiwi by Community Team Member
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Likes

How and Why to Accept a Solution to Your Post

Did you know that you can help your fellow community members by accepting solutions when a reply answers your question. Accepted solutions are a super-helpful resource in the community, and we want to make sure our members understand how this feature

JayGolf_0-1691518400714.jpeg
JayGolf by Community Team Member
  • 2 replies
  • 14 Likes

XQL use to or operator in the Regextract

Hi

I want to use or operator in XQL regextraxt but the following command does not work. Can you help us.
Thank you.

|alter etki=regextract(message ,"Etki\sAlanı\sAdı\:\s+([^\n\r]+) | Domain\sName\:\s+([^\n\r]+)")

Inbound NAT using IPV6 to ipv4

Hi Team,

We want to use ipv6 on untrust interface and server has belong to DMZ zone with ipv4 address, before we have published my server over internet using only ipv4 to ipv4 

Now i have query that-

1) what steps we have to prefer to achieve inbound

HA A/P: BGP routes synchronzation

Hi all,

I have a doubt regarding the synchronization of BGP routes learnt by the active firewall.

Reviewing the BGP route informationin in the active node with the following commands:

> show routing protocol bgp loc-rib

> show routing protocol bgp rib-o

PA-220 Lab License

Hi everyone,

This is likely a long shot, but let's see.

I have a PA-220 from an old client which I am wondering whether I can get a lab license for. I would like to use it for my PCNSE studies.

Is it possible to acquire lab license for it? Is it

Custom Url Block Page

Hi,

I've developed a custom block that enables users to fill out information and submit it using a mailto link.

I'm attempting to achieve this using a form in the HTML code. However, upon form submission, we're redirected to another page with the mes

Chris17 by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Threat Vector, a Unit 42 Podcast, is Now on LIVEcommunity!

We have some exciting community news to share: Threat Vector, a Unit 42 podcast, is now on LIVEcommunity!

Threat Vector is your compass in the world of cyberthreats. Listen to this biweekly podcast to learn about unique threat intelligence, cutting

jforsythe by Community Team Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

How to Check for CRC Errors on an Interface in SNMP

hi @all

I'm in need of snmp OID for the How to Check for only the CRC Errors, Reliability  in an Interface. I have seen OID's for general  IF-MIB::iflnDiscards, but it show overall error not the specifics.

Kindly provide us with an update.

Thanks in Ad

Ashz77 by L0 Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

HIP Mobile not detect s/n use host id instead

Hi Expert  ,

I found issue about not able to detect hip info serial number  for mobile device is showing host id instead  I'm not sure about is should be show like this kb : How to Check the Information for a Mobile Device in the GP-100 - Knowledge

• 24124 Posts
  • 100 Subscriptions
Top Solution Authors
Labels