Continue url categories url with rules

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Continue url categories url with rules

L0 Member

Dear live user,

I'm facing a limitation when i connect to categories with continue button (it's working as exepcted the webpage contain the content expected but in the url browser i show the ip of the destination server and not the name and in url user show the vsys and the rule name

http://193.36.45.189:6080/php/urlblock.php?vsys=1&cat=1202&title=games&rulename=Internet-Auth&uid=7&...

Its possible to just put the url or change this with some variable ?

Thanks for your answer

JM

1 REPLY 1

Community Team Member

Hi @Jean_Marc,

You can't change the values displayed in the URL field.

That said there are some variables you can use on your custom respond page.

The link below contains some additional information on custom response pages and it contains some variables you can use inside your custom page.

Custom Response Pages

Also check out the following link which explains how the continue option works on packet level :

How the URL Continue Option Works on packet level

Cheers !

-Kiwi

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!