Custom Reports by Interface

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Custom Reports by Interface

L0 Member

Is it possible to get custom reports for traffic on a per interface basis? The only thing remotely close that I have found is under Traffic Reports I can see ingress interfaces and egress interfaces, but all that shows me is a daily total. What I'm looking for is to see these statistics on a more granular basis (by minute or hour) as a custom report. Is that possible or should I be looking at using something like Cacti or another solution?

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Hello NAR,

You can generate custom report for traffic log and specify inbound or outbound interface logs. You can generate log for any custom time interval. For more detail, refer bellow snapshot.

Custom_Report.png

Regards,

Hardik Shah

L7 Applicator

There are few similar feature request is already submitted. It's best you reach out to your SE or sales contact, If there are any features we currently don't have but you would like to see added they can create a feature request for you.

Custom Report enhancement - More sort by options

FR ID: 395

More granular time period for scheduled custom reports

FR ID: 2429

Time Frame Based Reporting

FR ID: 3292

Hope this helps.

Thanks

L6 Presenter

Hello NAR,

Click on "Time Frame", you have a option to specify custom time frame. That should serve the purpose.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!