Custom SaaS report possible

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Custom SaaS report possible

L1 Bithead

Hi 

I just wanted to say that i love the SaaS report, and its a good way to look at whats been going on.

I was wondering if there is a way to make this a little less techincal and customize it more so i can present it in a meeting with people that does not have the same technical or same awerness.

Or is there a way to make the Custom report look more like SaaS ?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

What information do you want displayed on the SaaS report? You can make a custom report targeting the Application Statistics database and putting characteristic-of-name eq 'is-saas' in the query builder, add any additional fitlers you want as you normally would. As long as the column is available for that database then you can add or strip any column that you view as unneeded. 

Hi thanks for your post - sorry for the late reply.

i tried the is-saas, but i did not get the "look" that i wanted.

Is there another way to create a custom report with the saas "look"

Not that I know of; in general the reports on the Palo Alto are more 'informaiton' quality and are not exactly what I would call 'presentaiton quality'. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!