Decryption Port Mirror

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Decryption Port Mirror

L3 Networker

Hi to all,

in My Devices > Request Licenses appeared, in the last few days, a new "Decryption Port Mirror (requires PAN OS 6.0.0 or higher)" .

Is anyone able to explain what is about? Probably I have to wait till end of the year new PANOS 6.0 but a sneak could be appreciate.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

Hello NGS,

Looks like your question is related PANOS 6.0. Please allow me to redirect you to a dedicated community where product management can directly address your questions.

warsaw

Regards,

Kunal Adak

Hi

Why I'm not able to open this link?

I got error:

Unauthorized

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here. 
Regards
Slawek

Hi,

Contact your SE for registration.

Thanks.

L4 Transporter

Hello NGS,

You may refer to this document which explains more about Decryption Port Mirror feature which is available in 6.0 and above.

How to Configure a Decrypt Mirror Port on PAN-OS 6.0

Regards,

Dileep

• 4 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!