Dual ISP for SSL VPN

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dual ISP for SSL VPN

L1 Bithead

I am having trouble getting SSL VPN to work on a newly added modem. Essentially, I want to add a new ISP connection to my PA and configure it to be used for SSL VPN. I tried to add a PBF rule, but apparently, pbf requires traffic to cross zones. So far, I have tried to create a loopback interface in a new zone,  and make that zone the source for the PBF rule, but no matter what, I cannot get any interfaces for that link to respond from the outside. If i connect the connection directly to a workstation, it works without issues, so I do not suspect an ISP issue. All of my other implamentations use the PBF for default outbound traffic as well as SSL VPN, and this seems to work. Does anyone out there have any experience with this setup? I do have an active ticket open, but there seems to be some confusion about how this has to work.

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hello,

Are you saying you have a second ISP and you want to use it for inbound SSL/VPN traffic?

If this is the case you could acheive this pretty easily by setting up a second set of ingress egress ports with their own virtual router.assign each a unique zone and configure it as normal. within the VR you can point to the ingress interface of the first virtual router. This will get around any routing and zone issues.

~Phil

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!