Dynamic Update Failing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dynamic Update Failing

L4 Transporter

With in Pano and direct on 3 PAN devices - I am receiving the below error when attempting to download yesterday's threat update.  I am going to try a manual upload.  This is the first time this has event has occured.  Are there any issues with downloading content from corporate since the release? Thank you.

• Failed to download. Please try again later.
  • Failed to download file

Cheers,

Mike

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

Finding same "failed to download" message when trying to download from the dynamic update portion of website as well.  I apologize if there has been an alert on this already - but have found no indication on this in my searches.

Thanks!

Mike

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like there might be an issue with last nights content posting. I don't see the same error, but the size for the update shows as 0 MB which isn't correct. We will look into it.

Mike

Thanks Mike! Yes - did not notice that at first.  It shows as 0 MB in the dashboard for me as well.

L5 Sessionator

The problem with content 170-539 has been resolved. If you still see 0MB, click on the Check Now button and then go ahead and do the download.

Nancy Rice

Technical Support

Palo Alto Networks

1-866-898-9087

L4 Transporter

Thank you very much for the quick investigation.  The updates are now successfully downloading and installing.  Thanks!

Mike

• 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!