Dynamic Updates for Antivirus Fails to show up allow me to download and install

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Dynamic Updates for Antivirus Fails to show up allow me to download and install

L0 Member

Just setup a PA-200 has a lab bundle, threat prevention, pan-db-url filtering, Global protect, and wildfire license. I reset to default upgraded to 8.1.3 have the latest content features show "Apps, and Threat". When I click on Check now button antivirus still fails to show up.  Any ideas what to do? 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L0 Member

I rebooted the firewall and now they show up after pushing check now I guess easy fix.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

I rebooted the firewall and now they show up after pushing check now I guess easy fix.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!