Email not going out

ARP
L2 Linker

Re: Email not going out

No errors or warnings on the exchange server or Cisco Spam blocker.  When I connect the old ASA firewall back up emails go through fine.

L6 Presenter

Hello ARP,

Does all the emails dont flow through ?

Is there any Deny log in Threat for SMTP server ?

Can you try to create policy at the top to allow smtp traffic without any profile. That will help us to narrow down issue.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Can you create a test rule to allow zones inside to outside destination address = 107.14.166.72 application = Any service = Any?

If this allows emails to go out may need evaluate what ports are being used.

ARP
L2 Linker

After evaluating what ports were being used I had to allow a few more applications.  Which also had some dependant applications.

See below.  Thanks for the help!

L6 Presenter

Hi APR,

I guess Firewall on 4.1.x image, in 5.0 or later release you don't have to add dependent application.

Regards,

Hardik Shah

ARP
L2 Linker

I am running version 6.0.3.   When I commited the MS-exchange application there was a warning that there were several application dependancys but the commit was successful.  Does that mean that I don't need to add those dependant applications?

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!