Errors deploying WF-500 in cluster through Panorama

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Errors deploying WF-500 in cluster through Panorama

L0 Member

Hello,

I have two WF-500 applicances and they are running 8.0.13.

I configured each one as a standalone and they were working fine.

With help of Panorama that runs 8.0.13, I added the two WF-500s and imported their configuration, no issue till now.

Then I configured Cluster on Panorama and added both WF-500s.

Then problems started to appear, like:

- One of the WF-500 is okay the other one is not okay and it gives the following errors:

* Server error: Commit job was not queued. All daemons are not available. I tried to start/stop/restart services and process but no avail.

* Wf_cluster service is not running ... I cant remember excatly the service name, and I tried to start it using the commands like "debug wildfire... and debug cluster..." but I couldn't start the service. I rebooted the software, processes, and the device with no vail.

The status sometimes: Cluster if offline, HA offline, Service none.

I configured WF500 ports the same on both devices as follows:

MGMT --> for MGMT and FWs to send samples and receive verdicts.

Port1 --> for analysis (ToR Enabled)

Port2 --> Cluster Management

Port3 --> HA

What to do make it working properly?

Besides that, a small help, what shall I configured on Firewalls? Is it the Controller MGMT IP? Will the firewall then get the list of IPs ( Controller and Backup Controller)?

Thanks

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!