Exclude a Single IP from tunneling (Split Tunneling)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Exclude a Single IP from tunneling (Split Tunneling)

L2 Linker

Hi,

i can't figure out how to exclude a single IP-Address from tunneling over GlobalProtect. I actually see only the possibility to include single IP's or whole Subnets into tunneling.

So what i'm trying to do is to exclude for example the IP 192.168.1.10 from tunneling. But the rest of this subnet should be tunneled. Does anyone know a solution?

Kind Regards.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Currently there is no way to create an exclude list for GP. However there is already a Feature Request filed for it FR ID: 3483. I will encourage you to get in touch with your Local SE so he can add you to the list as well.

Thank you

Numan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Well I don't think there is a way to write an exclude ip inside access route.To add all ip addresses except for 192.168.1.10 will not be easy.(will take time)

L5 Sessionator

Currently there is no way to create an exclude list for GP. However there is already a Feature Request filed for it FR ID: 3483. I will encourage you to get in touch with your Local SE so he can add you to the list as well.

Thank you

Numan

L4 Transporter

Hello vertical

We know that there is no option as of now but if we employ security rules such that a particular IP cannot access internal resources ( deny as action ) and the rest to allow the resources. This way though they can have the GP tunnel established we can restrict the access.

Thanks

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!