Exclude address on Zone Protection

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Exclude address on Zone Protection

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

So we use a Barracuda and when it sends out for an update to it's spam filtering it gets identified on the zone protection as a Host Sweep; is their a way that I can exclude it's IP address from getting identified? 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L6 Presenter

Unfortunatelly there is no way to make an exception for zone protection. Please ask your SE to place a feature request, I know quite a few ppl (including myself) who want this.

There is a workaround with placing this IP in different security zone. But I didn't try implementing it yet.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L6 Presenter

Unfortunatelly there is no way to make an exception for zone protection. Please ask your SE to place a feature request, I know quite a few ppl (including myself) who want this.

There is a workaround with placing this IP in different security zone. But I didn't try implementing it yet.

That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure that was the case. I'll have our SE did into the feature request number and add us to it, it seems weird that this isn't something that would be widely requested seeing as we have different services in our DMZ that run a much higher risk of getting identified than anything else within that "zone" 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!