Feature Request - Acknowledge "commit succeeded with warnings" message

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Feature Request - Acknowledge "commit succeeded with warnings" message

L1 Bithead

I would like to request a feature in PANOS where you can acknowledge "commit succeeded with warnings" message and then not having to see the warning. Some configuration warnings do not concern me yet the message still appears. Usually not a big deal but having to explain the warning to others gets to be a PITA.

6 REPLIES 6

Community Team Member

Hi @Carl_VonHassel,

To submit a feature request please reach out to your local Sales contact.  They have the means to submit your request after which you can ask them to add your vote.

Once you know the FR# you can ask people here or anywhere really, to reach out to their own sales contact and have their vote added as well.

Cheers !

-Kiwi.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@Carl_VonHassel,

There should be an existing feature request already out there for this, but I'm unsure of what the actual number is. Your SE should be able to find it relatively easy however. 

L1 Bithead

Thanks for your replies. I contacted the sales team.

"Suppress warnings in commit" is what I voted on.

How do you vote?

@Carl_VonHassel,

Technically you can't. This is something that you need to communicate to your Sales Engineer or Account Manager so that they can add your "vote" to the feature request. Requests with a higher level of "votes" will be prioritized over those with fewer "votes".

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!