Firefox 4.0 issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Firefox 4.0 issue

L2 Linker

Hello,

With Firefox 4.0 the vertical scroll bar in the "Policies" tab, in the management console, is missing so you can't view the rules below 7th  row.

We have an PAN 4020, in 3.1.8

Thanks

Iñaki

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Palo Alto Networks Guru

This issue was fixed in PAN-OS  3.1.9 and 4.0.3.  Is anyone seeing this issue in one of these versions?

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

L4 Transporter

I was just about to start a topic on this.  I can confirm this issue.  The scroll bars are missing in other tabs as well.  You can not scroll through the logs in the monitor tab.

Not applicable

... same here.While the GUI seems to be noticably faster with FF 4.0 the missing scroll bars forced me back to FF 3.6.

L2 Linker

3.1.4 PAN OS - I am having the same problem.

L3 Networker

This should be opened as a support case so we can insure it is being tested

L1 Bithead

I wanted to chime in that its affecting us too. I've opened a support case also.

Thanks

I can confirm that, with 3.1.8 too.

L0 Member

any one got and update on this.

Bug 27886 was created and there is a fix slated for 4.0.2 with approval pending for 3.1.9.  Both should be released towards the end of April.

L2 Linker

I'm seeing the issue too on FF4.  I had to upgrade from 3.6.16 as that version of FF was very ustable.  Smiley Sad

L1 Bithead

Even in FF 5.0 the issue still exists. FF 4.0.2 has never been released as FF 5 was already in the make. Could someone from PAN please ask FF/Mozilla  for a bugfix?

TIA, Wouter.

Palo Alto Networks Guru

Is this for Firebox running on a Windows machine or a Mac?

This is running FF running on a Windows XP SP3 (Dutch locale) machine. Cannot test it on a MAC since we don't have any here.

\Wouter.

Palo Alto Networks Guru

This issue was fixed in PAN-OS  3.1.9 and 4.0.3.  Is anyone seeing this issue in one of these versions?

Ah. That figures. We're still running 3.1.6 here:smileyblush:. I'll schedule an update.

Thnx, Wouter.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!