Forward log to two syslog server concorrently

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Forward log to two syslog server concorrently

L3 Networker

Hi there,

My system have two syslog server. I want configure Palo Alto forward log message ( System log and Traffic log) to two syslog server concurrently.

I don't know where to configure. Please help me ?

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Hi,

1- from Device - Server Profiles - Syslog

Create a profile and add 2 syslog servers here (inside the same profile )

2- go to Objects- Log forwarding and Create an object here (choose which logs will be forwarded - choose the profile you created)

3- For every security rule you want to forward its log go and choose the log forwarding profile (in Policies - Security - inside the rule Actions - Log forwarding )

4- For system or config logs you have to choose the syslog object from Device - Log settings - system/Config

L4 Transporter

Syslog.PNG.png

logforwarding.PNG.png

system.PNG.png

policy.PNG.png

L3 Networker

Thanks in advance !

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!