GP Agent not receiving split tunnel networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GP Agent not receiving split tunnel networks

L0 Member

I am doing a PoC to replace a Web Proxy. The VM is in AWS and the idea is to use the GlobalProtect agent on all the PC's and Mac's in our offices to send all Interent traffic to the VM and the Internet to utilize the PA URL Filtering, Wildfire, etc.

I have the agent installed and am sending traffic, however I added out internal networks to the Split Tunnel Exclude and my Windows 7 is not getting them.  If I put them in the Include list, I am seeing them point to the GP tunnel IP, so I know tht part is working.   Without the ST nets, I can't reach local assets, which is making the POC fail.  

PA Support is not being very helpful.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!