GP Error "Server certificate verification failed"

L4 Transporter

Re: GP Error "Server certificate verification failed"

Hello Kst,

Please make sure you have complete certificate chain in the certificates. Add the trusted root certificate in the 'Trusted root certificate column' of the portal. Most importantly, as I have seen in other cases, please check if the portal/gateway certificate has common name as IP or FQDN. You must match the same in the Portal Config>Client Configuration>Gateways>External gateways>Address. Also when the user connects, they must use the same IP/FQDN in the portal address field.

Let us know how it works.

Regards,

Dileep

Highlighted

Hello Dileep

The missing fqdn in the config with the changed behavior of gp 2.1.0 was the solution.

A missing intermediate was also my first intension, but wasn't the problem.

- Chris

L4 Transporter

You are right Chris! Usually with GP, these are some key things that I ensure with respect to certificates, so just wanted to emphasize that it is taken care. Like we all discussed, the culprit here is the match in the address field for IP/FQDN.

Thanks,

Dileep

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!