GP RDP and User-id

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GP RDP and User-id

L4 Transporter

Hi

I recently upgrade to GP client 5.x.

now when i login into my laptop say 10.10.10.10 as alex.samad GP logs me in as well and the PA's know 10.10.10.10 as alex.samad

when i rdp to 20.20.20.20. and login as peter pan.. the PA assign peter pan to 10.10.10.10

This didn't happen under 4.1

is there an option to turn this off - i believe there is ?

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Good Day

I am looking through documentation and I am not seeing that there was a change in 4.1 that would have a change in behavior.

Come to think of it... for me, the FW functionality has always been as you described.

Here is a KB article that confirms that you are seeing is expected.

https://knowledgebase.paloaltonetworks.com/KCSArticleDetail?id=kA10g000000CleBCAS

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

Hmm, sure I didn't have this happen before.

It seems a little bit silly to me.

So I loginto my admin account to give me admin access to devices or non admin access. once I log in with  a non admin I can no longer connect anywhere.

is there a way to turn this off ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!