Global Protect 5.0.2 - working deployments/configurations, open issues and everything else

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Re: Global Protect 5.0.2 - working deployments/configurations, open issues and everything else

Found an issue and able to reproduce the issue in 5.0.2. If user has MFA prompt and accidently hits OK without typing any code the client gets stuck in still working and nothing happens. Only way so far to get out that is to kill the panga process or restart the machine..

remo since you use OTP in your setup can you reproduce the issue - case number - 01147011

L7 Applicator

Re: Global Protect 5.0.2 - working deployments/configurations, open issues and everything else

@rj_raj 

I was able to reproduce the issue. Without entering any OTP GP gets stuck at "still working" as you mentionned.

L7 Applicator

@rj_raj 

I have updated the third post in this topic with the open issues with the one described by you. In addition I have also created a case with a reference to yours.

Thanks!

L4 Transporter

I have a similar issue with GlobalProtect 5.0.3 and Duo MFA.  Not sure if everyone is aware how Duo MFA works with GlobalProtect, but instead of enter in a one-time passcode, you can enter in the number "1" and Duo will send a push notification to your mobile device.  Well, I entered in "1", never got the push notification(not sure why), but this caused the GlobalProtect client to get stuck at "Still Working...".  I waited 25 minutes and the client never timed out, it just kept trying.

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!