Global Protect Client is crashing on Windows 7 x64

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect Client is crashing on Windows 7 x64

Not applicable

Hi!

Does anybody has had problems with Windows 7 X64 that Global protect Client crashes all the time? I have reinstalled the program serveral time and still it does that. I tested it also with windows 7 32, and it works great there.. Any idea?

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

Hi,

We do have customer using it. As a test you could try to configure your antivirus software to exclude the global protect services from being scanned. If this doesn't help I will recommend you to open a support case with us.

Hi!

I removed all the un-necessary services including Sophos Endpoint protection from my computer. Also installed JRE 1.6 X64, and still it crashes.. Also tryed with another user logged in.. I will try to test this with another computer.

Did you re-install Global Protect after installing 64-bit Java?

-Benjamin

Yes I have reinstalled it.. I will try it tomorrow with another laptop with Windows 7 X64.. I will send comments then Smiley Happy

Hi,

Please make sure that your browser and JAVA are in 64 bit version before you start to install NetConnect again.

Good luck!

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!