Just stating to trial GP.... And have 3 questions.
1) I can't work out what option I need to tick to force the user to re-enter their password on connect ( Android Client in this instance.
2) Can Google Auth Be used for 2FA? I can't find a guide?
3) Can I specify a resource that must be on the device ( a file for example ) as aditional requirement for the connection to establish?
1. I think you may need to look at save user credentials in the portal agent config.
2. I have seen others trying to use this with cisco vpn, you will need free radius to point to google auth and point auth server on palo to free radius, your probably best searching google auth for vpn.
3. For windows and mac ... yes but not seen it for android, you could issue certificates....
others may have a more precise answer but my knowledge on android is limited.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!