Global Protect Portal/Gateway Public IP Question

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect Portal/Gateway Public IP Question

L0 Member

Good Afternoon Everyone,

This may be somewhere else so if i'm asking something that has already been asked, please point me to it. I am trying to set up a new vpn tunnel on a public IP from my block assigned by my ISP. I only have one interface going straight to my ISP but extra public IPs. how would i go about using the other Public IP and go through the same interface? Would i have to do some kind of NAT? Or would i just have to ask the ISP if i could get another pair of fiber to my Palo? I have done this before but going to another ISP and i set up another interface with an internal IP and they did the NAT for me. Thank you in advance.

I have a PA-5220 with version 8.1.0

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

if I am reading your post correctly you could set the external interface to untagged subinterface under advanced...

then at the bottom of the main interface screen you can add subinterface.

subinterface.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

if I am reading your post correctly you could set the external interface to untagged subinterface under advanced...

then at the bottom of the main interface screen you can add subinterface.

subinterface.png

@Mick_Ball , Thank you for the information! I'm sorry i was a bit confusing, I wasn't sure how to ask the question. I cant believe I missed that. I'll try using this for my GP Portal/Gateway, thanks again!

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!