Global Protect Welcome Page with ActiveX

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect Welcome Page with ActiveX

L0 Member

Hi Guys,

is it possible to customize the welcome page of Global Protect with ActiveX scripts? I need this to run Active Directory login scripts automtically after a connect with Global Protect.

Cheers

Dirk

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hi Dirk,

Essentially since you want to run those AD scripts once the user is connected to the Global protect.

According to my understanding, this scenario is equivalent to the AD scripts being activated by GP after the Tunnel creation.

Global protect would not be able to do that. Is this something you are trying to do?

FYI, to monitor the tunnel status whether it is connected or not there is a log file within PanGPS.log.

Regards,

Parth

Hi Parth,
that's right, after the GP connection should the AD scripts automatically start. My idea was to customize the Welcome Page with ActiveX scripts. The Welcome Page with ActiveX will then run the login script.

regards
Dirk

Hi all,

i am just looking for like the same.

Does anyone solved it already or find a workaround?

regards

robert

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!