GlobalProtect Local LAN Printing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect Local LAN Printing

Not applicable

I have GlobalProtect running for machines when they are off the network.  Is there anything that I need to setup that would allow them to be able to print to their local LANs even though the agent is connected back to the FW?  I am currently testing this right now, but users most definitely will need to print when not in the office, so I am hoping that someone has some insight on this.  Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Corey

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hello ccaruso,

In the GlobalProtect configuration configure the AccessRoute such that all the subnets to connect to corporate are added and not everything ( 0.0.0.0/0). Now anything apart from corporate network would use the local home lan card to access internal resources.

By this way you are achieving split tunneling.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hello ccaruso,

In the GlobalProtect configuration configure the AccessRoute such that all the subnets to connect to corporate are added and not everything ( 0.0.0.0/0). Now anything apart from corporate network would use the local home lan card to access internal resources.

By this way you are achieving split tunneling.

Thanks

Good day,

How would I go on about creating the below? 

We would like to print to x.x.x.x/24 when connected via Global protect (x.x.x.x/24). This site was recently removed from the MPLS and an IPSec tunnel setup between the PAN and the FG. We used to be able to print to x.x.x.x/24 when Site A was on the MPLS.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!