Hangout/meet configuration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Hangout/meet configuration

L1 Bithead

Hello everybody,

In my company, we are implmenting g-suite and I would like to know if some of you already did it.

I'm facing some problem mainly on google-hangout/google-meet. When I try to do a hangout video and audio, I see my traffic going to stun and after, I have my traffic "aged-out" and my conference never works.

Any idea ?

David

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

@David7660,

This is also how I have all of my general NAT statements configured on all of my firewalls, and Stun works perfectly fine. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@David7660,

When the correct policies are in place this should work perfectly fine; have you tried setting up a test machine with an 'allow-all' rule with additional logging and verifying that you're actually allowing all of the traffic? 

The problem is that we use Dynamic NAT IP & PORT and it seems to be a problem for stun protocol.

Anyone can help about this topic ? 

@David7660,

This is also how I have all of my general NAT statements configured on all of my firewalls, and Stun works perfectly fine. 

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!