How many Terminal Server Agents supports the PAN?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How many Terminal Server Agents supports the PAN?

L2 Linker

Hi everybody,

I saw in the "TS_agent_install" PDF following sentence "The PAN device currently supports up to 50 TS agents." (page 5)

Now my problem, one of our customers is near by this limit!

So, can anyone tell me if there is an upgrade in the next release!

Kind regards

Christian

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

The current tested limit is 50. We don't currently have capacity to test beyond this limit. We would be open to working through this jointly with the customer if they are open to it. If you are interested, contact your Palo Alto SE and lets discuss.

Mike

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

The current tested limit is 50. We don't currently have capacity to test beyond this limit. We would be open to working through this jointly with the customer if they are open to it. If you are interested, contact your Palo Alto SE and lets discuss.

Mike

Hi Mike,

thank you for your answer.

So, this means we have no hard limit at 50 TS-Agents, when we get the 51st  agent it would not be blocked.

Is this right?

Kind regards

Christian

Not applicable

We currently have one project here running 140 Terminal Servers with TS-Agent installed since more than 6 months without any issues.

Hope this helps,

Achim.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!