How to Disable / Fade out the "Sign Out" option in Global Protect Client

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to Disable / Fade out the "Sign Out" option in Global Protect Client

L3 Networker
Dear Team,

We want to disable sign out option in global protect but this feature is not available.

GP SignOut.PNG

Tried below option but no luck. Need help in this case. As the Clients were able to Sign-Out from the GP Application even after blocking the option in GP Configuration (Highlighted in the below Snap).

GP Con.PNG

I am awaiting for an inputs on this to get this thing achieved !! 

Best Regards,
Sahul Hameed
2 REPLIES 2

L3 Networker

Hi Team,

Any suggestions on the below reported issue. 

Awaiting for anyone response to have it fixed at the earliest !!

Best Regards,

Sahul Hameed

We do pre-logon (with always-on) in my environment.  We have the option set to yes for users to logout, but users don't have the sign-out button.  I'd suggest opening a ticket with TAC, but I would think that if you have the option to sign-out turned off it shouldn't be an option.

GP.PNG

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!