How to choose a context of deivce and vsys on CLI

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to choose a context of deivce and vsys on CLI

Not applicable

(Panorama 3.1.7)

Hi Suppport Team,

Could you tell me how to choose a context of deivce and vsys on Panorama's CLI?

Regards,

Tomoyuki Komure

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Oops - didn't read this correctly.  On Panorama I don't know of a way to go into device or vsys context via the CLI.  I believe you can only directly open a SSH connection to the device.

Cheers,

Kelly

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Hi Tomoyuki,

This command should work:

set system setting target-vsys <vsys name>

Cheers,

Kelly

L4 Transporter

Oops - didn't read this correctly.  On Panorama I don't know of a way to go into device or vsys context via the CLI.  I believe you can only directly open a SSH connection to the device.

Cheers,

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your reply.

I think so, too.

If it is correct, there is no way to get a debug of the PA via the cli on the Panorama.

Regards,

Tomoyuki Komure

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!