How to configure PA with an MPLS circuit

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to configure PA with an MPLS circuit

L2 Linker

I am looking for documentation on using MPLS with my PA 3050. I have found community article 59127 but was hoping for more information.

We are about to aquire an MPLS circuit from our ISP for a remote office. The remote office will have seperate VLANS. The ISP will provide the MPLS routers. On the remote office end the router LAN interface will simply connect to a switch. At corporate I will run the MPLS circuit from the Demarc to a port on a core switch on its own VLAN and two other ports on the same VLAN, one connected to each PA just to hand of the traffic to each PA in the active/passive HA. I do have an L3 interface configured on the PAs in its own zone, I believe I will set up a seperate VR for this as well, although I don't know if that is necessary or beneficial. Can someone point me to some good documentation on this and/or have some best practice advice?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

A seperate VR is not required. From what it sounds like, you have it all ready to go. Just need the policies of what can traverse the zone. 

Cheers!

Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!