I want to know it is posible view the directory in where storage the logs /var/log/ Logs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

I want to know it is posible view the directory in where storage the logs /var/log/ Logs

L1 Bithead

Hi guys

Anyone know where is the path where the logs are stored FW CLI ?

I hope your commentes

regards

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

There is no way to view the directory listing in the CLI, but you can use 'less' or 'tail' to view them.

> less mp-log ?

That will give you a list of all management plane logs. You can do the same for the dataplane or control plane logs (/opt/) with the similar commands:

> less cp-log ?

> less dp1-log ?

Best regards,

Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

There is no way to view the directory listing in the CLI, but you can use 'less' or 'tail' to view them.

> less mp-log ?

That will give you a list of all management plane logs. You can do the same for the dataplane or control plane logs (/opt/) with the similar commands:

> less cp-log ?

> less dp1-log ?

Best regards,

Greg

Thanks

I  have one question

Do you know what the meaning for each partition?

Which is installed on each?

Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/md2              3.8G  2.7G  967M  74% /
/dev/md5              7.6G  1.6G  5.6G  22% /opt/pancfg
/dev/md6              3.8G  1.5G  2.2G  41% /opt/panrepo
tmpfs                 2.0G   67M  1.9G   4% /dev/shm
/dev/md8               88G   42G   42G  51% /opt/panlogs

Regards

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!