IP address is Exempt from SSL decryption But traffic log shows decrypted

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

IP address is Exempt from SSL decryption But traffic log shows decrypted

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

There is this Microsoft Application autopilot with tons of urls and destination IP addresses.

I have created the SSL decryption Rule on Top for no decryption for all those IP addresses.

When i see traffic logs it shows decrypted when i see url logs it shows no decryption for those IP's.

Is this by design?

I never saw like this before?

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Did you configure the decryption rule with any as source IP/zone? Is it really the same session in URL and traffic log? Does the session where decrypted still shows 'yes' hit your decryption exemption rule?

Source zone is defined but source address is any.

yes it is same session in traffic and url logs, i did search by same source and destination in both traffic and url logs.

under traffic logs i see decrypted as checked do you mean that?

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!