Incomplete Application

Highlighted
Not applicable

Re: Incomplete Application

It depends what you are trying to accomplish.  This picture might be able to help explain how it works, so you can set it correctly.PA NAT picture.JPG.jpg

L4 Transporter

I checked the traffic logs for that rule and I did not have any denies to or from the source or destination address or in or outside the network.

L4 Transporter

I am trying to allow a user to copy data via a ftp connection,which he can do and also see the copied data on the remote location at a vendor site

L4 Transporter

I emailed you back hulk but it bounced

Not applicable

So the part that isn't working is he can't see the data has been copied even though he is able to successfully copy the data there?

L4 Transporter

That is correct bparker. The remote location is not a part of our network but of a vendor

Not applicable

I agree with Hulk at this point we probably could use a screenshoot of the logs from the monitor, or it may also be worth a call to support. Only other issue that might be coming to mind is if you are using application-default service and for some reason the vendor is not allowing viewing of ftp on the default port. Something like that could also cause the handshake not to complete giving you Incomplete application.

L4 Transporter

Good point bparker I will do that

L4 Transporter

incomplete.png

L4 Transporter

I called in and got my question answer thanks for the info

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!